(no subject)
Sep. 20th, 2026 11:07 amI was kind of expecting leaving tumblr to make me feel sad. Maybe a little empty. But it doesn’t. For the first time in what feels like a long time, I feel relieved. Like all I can think is “I’m free, I’m free, I’m free!”
I got up early this morning, made coffee, and went outside on the front porch and my stepdad and I watched the sun rise. Things are still somber and sad without my mom but it feels like everyone is starting to heal.
And burying myself in social media wasn’t helping with the healing like I thought it was.
I added some graphics and stamps to my profile. It looks so cool and vintage and Old Internet.
I got up early this morning, made coffee, and went outside on the front porch and my stepdad and I watched the sun rise. Things are still somber and sad without my mom but it feels like everyone is starting to heal.
And burying myself in social media wasn’t helping with the healing like I thought it was.
I added some graphics and stamps to my profile. It looks so cool and vintage and Old Internet.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-21 02:02 am (UTC)I fangirled seeing the Jethro Tull stamp! Their Heavy Horses album is one of my favourites.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-21 02:24 am (UTC)And yesss! My favorite album though has to be Songs from the Wood… it was my first vinyl record when I was a teenager.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-21 09:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-21 10:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-22 08:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-22 09:00 pm (UTC)HTML. It’s far too complicated for me to explain so I’ll just leave the FAQ explaining it here. It took me a long time to get the hang of it too.